Wednesday, May 31, 2006

computer person..

As usual, came back from school today, somehow before that went to the glen and were looking for part time jobs. Lol! Anyways, I came home and "someone" was using the computer, and believe it, that "someone" is more of a computer person than me!! He uses it like 24/7 and I rarely get to use the computer now...And its like its the time where report writing day is coming up and loads of presentations, homework and assignments are due.. That is the saddest thing ever. I don't mind him using it for like 4 hours a day, but it seems that the person who is on the computer less than 4 hrs a day is me, and I use it like 1 hr nowadays..and the rest of the 24 hrs, that "someone" would be using it..Haiz..
Head hurts now, finger's still blueblack..should I go to the doctors tomorrow??..O wells..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home